Whether you need to sell because you’re relocating for work, downsizing, moving closer to family, or need to sell for financial reasons, we want to hear from you as we’d like to present you with an OFFER! There’s zero pressure and NO obligation.
Discover how to sell your home in 7 days or less
What We Do
We have a few different selling solutions available to you, you are NOT limited to just a cash offer should the amount not work for you. The traditional way of selling your home is time consuming and stressful. We take the worry and uncertainty out of the equation when trying to sell your home as we can customize a selling solution specifically for you. That’s what we do.
We care about families. We care about what we do, and we are here to help you navigate through the sale regardless of the circumstance.
YOU DECIDE THE MOVE OUT DATE.
YOU DETERMINE THE OFFER THAT IS BEST FOR YOU.
YOU’RE IN CONTROL. WE CAN MOVE AS QUICKLY AS YOU NEED.
WE ARE THE BUYER.
Why SELLERS contact us?
- They need to sell now.
- They haven’t sold their home with a Realtor.
- They need to relocate for work.
- They need to move closer to family.
- They are going through financial challenges.
- They want to downsize.
- There’s been a change in their relationship status.
- There’s been a change in health.
- They are overwhelmed with the amount of work the home requires.
- They are no longer living at the property and the home is vacant.
- They are no longer happy with the property due to problem tenants.
Why SELLERS choose us?
- We can buy your home fast – typically within 7 days or less.
- We are a trusted local team of professionals with 20+ years experience in Real Estate
- We work with an experienced team of lawyers, notaries, mortgage professionals, appraisers, home inspectors.
- We can provide immediate financial relief as well as cash for moving expenses.
- We are not Realtors, there’s no commission to pay, we do not charge any fees.
- We do not require you to update or do major repairs to your home. We can buy your home as is.
- We are the buyer and can present you with multiple offers within 72 hours. You don’t need to worry about last minute showings to unqualified buyers or collapsed financing offers hoping, maybe, for your home to sell.
- COMPLETE FORM – provide us with a brief overview of the home.
- SCHEDULE MEETING – schedule a time that is best for us to meet you and view the home.
- DETERMINE FAIR MARKET PRICE – once we’ve viewed the home and reviewed all details, we then determine what is a fair market price for your home
- RECEIVE YOUR OFFER – we will present you with multiple offers within 72 hours.
- AGREE ON A PRICE & MOVE DAY – AFTER THE APPRAISAL AND HOME INSPECTION IS COMPLETE, WE WILL MEET TO AGREE ON A FINAL PRICE.
- SIGN DOCS – schedule the closing and sign docs with a lawyer or notary. At this time you would receive your cash IF you chose an all cash offer.
- CELEBRATE – Congratulations! Now it is time to celebrate.
YES! I WANT TO LEARN MORE!
Please complete the online form, this will help us identify the best options available for you.
We will contact you and schedule a time to meet and view your home. After we’ve met and viewed your home, we will then determine a fair market price for your home and present you with MULTIPLE offers, including a FAIR CASH OFFER*
*A FAIR CASH OFFER IS BASED ON A COMPLETE APPRAISAL OF THE PROPERTY AND HOME INSPECTION
No, we are not realtors and we do not charge commission fees.
No, we do not charge any fees. Period.
If your home is listed with a Realtor, we can work with your Realtor if required, however, we do not involve a Realtor on our end.
Yes, we offer you a fair market price for your home, which is close to what you would net if you sold with a Realtor.
Yes. And if we can’t agree on an all cash price, we will present you with other selling solutions.
Yes. We will present you with multiple buying offers for your home. You select the best offer that works for you and your family.
If we can agree on a fair price we can present you with an offer within 72 hours.
We have over 20 years experience buying homes and have been purchasing homes in the Okanagan for several years now.
Yes, 100%. We work with a trusted local, experienced team, including lawyers, notaries, mortgage professionals, investors, appraisers and home inspectors.
No. If your home is the right fit for us, we will purchase your home as is.
No. You select the move out date that works best for you.
We can work with you on this.
We do not purchase mobile homes, manufactured homes, or homes with an age or rental restriction.
Single family homes, townhomes and condo vacation properties.
Yes, typically we do.
We ask that the homeowner split the cost for this with us.
Typically our sellers are those that have had their homes listed for several months with no offers, homeowners that have an immediate need to sell now, such as, relocating for work, moving closer to family, downsizing, divorce, unforeseen financial circumstances, and those no longer wanting to manage their investment property.
We can typically meet and view your home in 24-48 hours.
If we agree on a fair price, we can typically sign documents within 7 days. However, since you select the move out date, this could be longer.
No problem. There’s no obligation whatsoever. Your information will remain confidential.
Yes, our offer(s) is good for 7 days.